Our hand-made Goat's milk soaps are made with all-natural food-grade coconut, palm, olive and soybean oils. All of our soaps are enriched with wheat germ oil that contains proteins, minerals and vitamins, jojoba oil that is used as a treatment for inflammation and Vitamin E, a natural preservative. Optional oils may include cocoa butter, Shea butter, castor oil, almond oil, olive squalane, apricot kernel oil, buckthorn, grapefruit and grapeseed oils.
Goat milk soap contains many vitamins and nutrients that are excellent for all skin types, especially for those with specific skincare needs.
Our Beer Soap is made with Irish Extra Stout beer and is great for your body and your hair.
• Hops are high in antioxidants which are thought to
combat the aging process for skin.
• Beer has moisturizing properties thought to be hydrating
to the skin.
• A secret to the style industry, beer can be used as a
conditioner for dry and unmanageable hair to moisturize
and add volume.
• Beer contains vitamin B which is thought to moisturize
and soften the skin.
• Beer has anti-bacterial properties that are thought to
help in preventing acne.
• Dry and oily skin may benefit from the balancing effects
of beer. The natural pH of your skin may be stabilized
after washing with beer products.